Complimentary Google Cloud Coaching
This six-hour course with labs introduces AWS professionals to the core capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) within the 4 expertise pillars: networking, compute, storage, and database. It’s designed for AWS Resolution Architects and SysOps Directors accustomed to AWS options and setup and wish to achieve expertise configuring GCP merchandise instantly.
With displays, demos, and hands-on labs. Individuals get particulars of similarities, variations, and preliminary how-tos rapidly.
- Determine GCP counterparts for Amazon VPC, subnets, routes, NACLs, IGW, Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, auto-scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, AWS IAM, and extra
- Configure accounts, billing, tasks, networks, subnets, firewalls, VMs, disks, auto scaling, load balancing, storage, databases, IAM, and extra
- Handle and monitor functions
- Clarify function and pricing mannequin variations
- Find documentation and coaching