Necessary recommendation: earlier than you set the bowl of Mexican Corn Dip down at a celebration, load up your plate. As quickly as the opposite visitors style it, this dip is a goner.
Creamy, tacky, and southwest-spiced, this fiesta corn dip is a type of no-brainer recipes that individuals go loopy over.
Wish to really feel just like the bell of the appetizer ball? Be the one who brings creamy avenue corn dip!
Mexican corn dip is among the many small rotation of dependable, crowd-pleasing appetizer recipes which have turn into signatures. (The Cowboy Caviar and Caramelized Onion Bacon Dip from my cookbook are two others.)
Not solely do my mates keep constantly enthusiastic about these recipes—it’s gotten to the purpose the place I’m virtually not allowed to convey anything!
This Mexican corn dip recipe comes from my sister Elaine, who proudly calls herself an expert tailgater and dip eater (this recipe is her game-day go-to).
Road corn dip can be superb from the hostesses’ perspective.
It takes minutes to make, you possibly can refrigerate it for hours upfront (the truth is, it tastes higher because it sits), and did I point out individuals freak out over how good it’s?
Creamy Mexican avenue corn dip is every part your appetizer sport wants heading into summer time and past.
5 Star Overview
“This was an enormous hit in my home!! Everybody beloved it!”
— Toni —
How you can Make the Finest Ever Mexican Corn Dip
I’m gaga over this dip for the style and since with a number of easy ingredient swaps, you possibly can lighten it up with out anybody noticing.
- 2% Greek Yogurt. Greek yogurt sneaks in as a wholesome swap for bitter cream. It tastes simply as luscious and creamy. Plus, it’s filled with protein.
- Olive-Oil Mayonnaise. It’s not corn dip with out mayo. I just like the olive-oil based mostly variety, however you possibly can swap common mayo in the event you choose.
- Spices. Chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin give this dip main pizzaz!.
- Mexican-Model Corn. A colourful, scrumptious mix of corn and peppers (you might also see it referred to as Mexicorn or fiesta corn). It’s a incredible shortcut that helps make this dip extremely easy.
- Cheddar Cheese. As a result of corn dip with cheese is infinitely extra delicious.
- Jalapeno. Jalapenos add a touch of spice with out overpowering the opposite flavors.
- Sizzling Sauce. Offers this dip an additional kick of taste and warmth. Be at liberty to make use of extra in the event you’d like a spicy corn dip.
- Stir the yogurt, mayo, and spices collectively.
- Add the corn, cheese, onions, and jalapeno.
- Refrigerate for at the least 2 hours. End with sizzling sauce and ENJOY!
You’ll be able to serve this avenue corn dip with a wide range of choices, together with tortilla chips, veggies, potato chips, or crackers, however the one MANDATORY dipper is Fritos Scoops. Our household has examined this extensively, belief us!
- To Retailer. Leftover Mexican corn dip will preserve the fridge for as much as 3 days.
Meal Plan Tip
As much as 1 day upfront, put together the corn dip as directed, cowl, and refrigerate it till serving.
Flip leftover dip right into a delicious quesadilla filling (cube and toss in these Grilled Hen Tenders too).
Really helpful Instruments to Make this Recipe
The Finest Mixing Bowls
These stackable, dishwasher-safe, and microwave-safe mixing bowls are essential kitchen software. They’re superb for mixing components and making ready dips.
- 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt (don’t use non-fat)
- ¾ cup olive-oil mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 cans Mexican-style corn (11-ounce cans) generally referred to as Fiesta corn
- 16 ounces shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 giant inexperienced onions (or 6 small) sliced (white and inexperienced elements)
- 1 jalapeño seeded and chopped
- Tabasco Cholula or comparable sizzling sauce, optionally available for serving
- Fritos Scoops for serving
In a big bowl, stir collectively the yogurt, mayo, chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin.
Stir within the corn, cheese, inexperienced onions, and jalapeno.
Refrigerate for two hours or in a single day. Sprinkle with sizzling sauce and serve.
- TO STORE: Leftover Mexican Corn Dip will preserve the fridge for as much as 3 days.
Serving: 1(of 8)Energy: 297kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 21gFats: 10gSaturated Fats: 3gTrans Fats: 1gLdl cholesterol: 17mgPotassium: 424mgFiber: 4gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 495IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 283mgIron: 2mg
Be a part of at present and begin saving your favourite recipes
Create an account to simply save your favourite tasks and tutorials.