TfaC is looking for to work with a web-based studying growth advisor or firm to steer on the technical design and growth of the OBLP, which has three technical requirement areas:
1. Content material Administration System (CMS), designed for TfaC to navigate as simply and intuitively as doable, and allow us to take care of the system with out an excessive amount of exterior help as soon as the system is constructed. The entire system ought to have a TfaC-branded feel and look, and will allow us to programme which customers have entry to which LMS options based mostly on their function within the organisation – eg employees, companion, facilitator, and many others.
2. Studying Administration System (LMS), together with person progress monitoring, interactive studying instruments – eg stay/recorded movies, actions, fill within the clean responses, finish of module quizzes, a dialogue discussion board, doc/hyperlink downloads – plus a collection of monitoring, analysis and studying instruments for gathering, analysing and evaluating behaviour change and advocacy work in group settings. The LMS generally is a hybrid of bespoke options and third-party apps or companies.
3. E-commerce platform, to market and promote coaching to exterior audiences.
The deliverables of this consultancy are:
1. Producing a piece plan for the OBLP’s growth after consultations with TfaC and stakeholders.
2. Growing the OBLP in a collaborative and iterative approach.
3. Offering coaching in the usage of the OBLP to TfaC employees and stakeholders in Malawi, Ghana and the UK.
4. Supporting the piloting of the OBLP and refining the platform as wanted.
5. Offering ongoing upkeep and technical help as wanted.
We envision the OBLP’s growth being a extremely collaborative and iterative course of between TfaC and the OBLP developer, so the precise technical necessities and options will be established in early-stage consultations. We want to work with a developer who’s open to one of these collaborative engagement with us, together with with members of employees with restricted technical information and expertise.
For extra info, together with how one can apply, please see the Phrases of Reference right here.
We’re on the lookout for an skilled web-based studying growth advisor with CMS, LMS and e-Commerce platform growth abilities.
We envision the OBLP’s growth being a extremely collaborative and iterative course of between TfaC and the OBLP developer, so the precise technical necessities and options will be established in early-stage consultations.
We want to work with a developer who’s open to one of these collaborative engagement with us, together with with members of employees with restricted technical information and expertise.
Theatre for a Change (TfaC) is the world’s main worldwide theatre for growth organisation. Based in 2003, we now have two places of work in Lilongwe (Malawi) and London (UK) and initiatives in 12 international locations throughout Africa, Asia and Latin America. Our goal is the empowerment of susceptible and marginalised girls and women, significantly of their sexual and reproductive well being and rights.
We use uniquely participatory and bodily approaches that put these girls and women entrance and centre – their experiences, their tales and their need for change. They’re the specialists of their lives – nobody is aware of their lives in addition to they do, and nobody is best positioned to steer the method of change. www.tfacafrica.com